Premium License (no attribution)
If you are a premium user because you have paid for a Subscription the license does not require any attribution
Where you can use Freepik content*:
- Software, applications, mobile.
- Printed and digital media (magazines, newspapers, books, cards, labels, CD, DVD, films, television, video, e-mail).
- Advertisement and promotional items.
- Presentation of products and public events.
- Decorative (either private or public).
What you CAN DO:
- You have the non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right to use the licensed material an unlimited number of times in any and all media for the commercial or personal purposes listed above.
- You may alter and create derivative works.
- You can use Freepik Content during the rights period, world wide.
What you CANNOT DO:
- Sublicense, sell or rent any contents (or a modified version of them)
- Distribute Freepik Contents unless it has been expressly authorized by Freepik
- Offering Freepik Contents designs (or modified Freepik Contents versions) for download