FREE LICENSE (WITH ATTRIBUTION)
This license allows you to use for free any of Freepik contents for your projects as long as they are attributed to their author in the definitive project "".
How to attribute contents?
- For web usage: By placing a link with the text "" in a visible spot, so 's authorship is noticeable.
- Uses different to web: If possible, the text "" must be written next to Freepik Contents, if it's not possible, the attribution must be placed in the credits or acknowledgements section.
Where you can use Freepik contents:
- Software, applications, mobile.
- Printed and digital media (magazines, newspapers, books, cards, labels, CD, DVD, films, television, video, e-mail).
- Advertisement and promotional items.
- Presentation of products and public events.
- Ornamentation (either private or public).
What you CAN DO:
- You have the non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right to use the licensed material an unlimited number of times in any and all media for the commercial or personal purposes listed above.
- You may alter and create derivative works.
- You can use Freepik Contents during the rights period world widely.
What you CANNOT DO:
- Sublicense, sell or rent any contents (or a modified version of them).
- Distribute Freepik Contents unless it has been expressly authorized by Freepik.
- Include Freepik Contents in an online or offline database or file.
- Offering Freepik Contents designs (or modified Freepik Contents versions) for download.